Women’s Health Physical Therapy: Prenatal, During Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Beyond!
Meet Jackie Jensen, Crossover Physical Therapy Women’s Health Specialist.
Who are you and how can we help?
If you are any of these, we are a good fit for you:
- A busy mom having a hard time finding childcare or time around nap schedule for your own appointments?
- Missing out on running or your favorite exercise because of pain or weakness?
- Looking to find the root cause of your pain or physical issues?
- Feeling like your body doesn’t have the same strength as it did before children?
- Wanting more personalized attention from a physical therapist, rather than just a list of exercises?
Contact Jackie Today!
Prenatal physical therapy, message, and exercise.
We get the results you want because we focus on all of you!
Our promises to you:
- Your visit will be spent working with your physical therapist.
- Your visits will be driven by your goals, and those we have set based on your PT evaluation and findings.
- Your program will be designed specifically for you.
- If individualized care is appealing to you, let’s get started on your customized solution.
Manual Therapy (Hands-on Techniques)
As a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, Jackie employs a variety of manual techniques in her practice. These may include:
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Myofascial release
- Joint mobilizations
- IASTM (Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Manual cueing with exercise.
These techniques are utilized to promote healthy tissue mechanics, help the neuromuscular system to be more responsive, and reduce pain.
Individualized Exercise Program
Based on the findings of your evaluation, your therapist will design a program to fit your needs – to improve mobility and strength, restore balance, and help you move better. No two people are the same, therefore you will receive a program that is custom-designed for you, not just a generic exercise printout.
Pregnancy pain relief, management, and exercises.
Postpartum physical therapy and beyond!
Our job is to empower you to understand your issue, know your body, and help it move better. We will teach you how to change positions, postures, and implement strategies throughout the day to aid in your recovery. You will learn how to care for your body and transition into a program that is sustainable with your lifestyle.